Kasa Smart Wi-Fi LED Light Bulb by TP-Link - Soft White, Dimmable, BR30, No Hub Required, Works with Alexa and Google Assistant (LB200)
Color: soft white
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE - Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL - Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- DIMMABLE - Specifically designed to make your recessed lighting (BR30) smart.
- KASA SCENES & SCHEDULES - Schedule the Smart Bulb to automatically turn on and off when away
- NOTE: Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection
Release Date: 2017-11-14
Warranty: 2 years warranty.
Details: Control your lighting from anywhere with the LB200. The smart bulb installs as easily as a standard light bulb, and connects to your home Wi-Fi in no time through the free kasa app. Kasa also lets you manage your lights with your smartphone or tablet, including adjusting brightness and setting schedules and scenes. For added convenience, you can use your voice to control the LB200 when paired with Amazon Alexa.
We Also Recommend
Cree BA19-08050OMF-12CE26-1C100 Connected 60W Equivalent Daylight (5000K) A19 Dimmable LED Light Bulb, Works with Alexa
Cree BA19-08027OMF-12CE26-1C100 Connected 60W Equivalent Soft White (2700K) A19 Dimmable LED Light Bulb, Works with Alexa
Element Plus by Sengled - 1 Pack - A19 60W Equiv. Tunable White (2700-6500K) Smart LED Light Bulb, Zigbee, Works with Amazon Echo Plus & SmartThings, Hub Required, Works with Alexa & Google Assistant
Leviton DZPA1-2BW Decora Smart Plug-in Outlet with Z-Wave Plus Technology, White, Works with Alexa