Anker 24W Dual USB Car Charger, PowerDrive 2 for iPhone X / 8 / 7 / 6s / Plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini, Galaxy S7 / S6 / Edge / Plus, Note 5 / 4, LG, Nexus, HTC and More
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 4.8 amps or 2.4 amps per port. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- Compact Design: One of the industry's smallest ever USB car chargers, featuring two USB ports and an LED light for after dark.
- What You Get: The Anker PowerDrive 2 (24W 2-port USB car charger), welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Warranty: 18-month warranty
Details: AMERICA'S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Anker PowerDrive 2
24W 2-port USB car charger for phones, tablets & more
Advanced Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge, whatever device you have. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge)
Ultra High Power
Two ports pump out 24 watts of power. That's enough to charge two iPads simultaneously!
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
PowerDrive 2 Lite is slim, sleek, and incredibly compact to stay out of the way when plugged in.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12" MacBook, Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
• We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).
If a port isn't working properly, your device may have triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables for five minutes and retry.
We Also Recommend
PS4 Headset, PS4 Headphones, PC Gaming Headset with LED light, Stereo Gaming Headphones with Mic, Noise Reduction Bass Headsets with Volume Control for Laptop, PC, Mac, iPad, Smartphones (Red)
Spigen Ultra Hybrid iPhone X Case with Air Cushion Technology and Hybrid Drop Protection for Apple iPhone X (2017) - Rose Crystal
iPhone X Case, ZHIKE Magnetic Adsorption Case Ultra Slim Metal Frame Tempered Glass with Built-in Magnet Flip Cover [Support Wireless Charging] for Apple iPhone 10/X (Clear white)
RabeMall Apple iPhone 5 Case iPhone 5S Case iPhone SE Case Pretty Flowers for Girls/Women Anti-Fingerprint Scratch-Resistant Three Layer High Impact Resistant Hybrid Protective Cover,Floral Black