Anker 60W 10-Port USB Wall Charger, PowerPort 10 for iPhone 7 / 6s / Plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini, Galaxy S7 / S6 / Edge / Plus, Note 5 / 4, LG, Nexus, HTC and More
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America's leading USB Charging Brand.
- Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps per port or 12 amps overall (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Ultra Powerful: ten ports pump out 60 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices. Worldwide 100-240 volt AC input voltage.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort 10 (60W 10-Port USB Charging Hub), 5ft detachable power cord, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Publisher: Fantasia Trading LLC
Warranty: 18-month warranty
Details: Anker PowerPort 10
The ultimate charging station
FROM AMERICA'S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Ten ports pump out 60 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging.
Advanced Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge speed (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Awarded the highest energy efficiency rating (DOE 6) by the US Dept. of Energy.
The Anker PowerPort 10 is one of the most compact multi-port USB chargers on the market.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with iPhones and iPads, Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
• If a port isn't working properly, it may be because your device has triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for five minutes and retry.
• PowerPort 10 may not function properly when charging a combination of devices requiring more than 12 amps.
• This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
• We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).
We Also Recommend
PS4 Headset, PS4 Headphones, PC Gaming Headset with LED light, Stereo Gaming Headphones with Mic, Noise Reduction Bass Headsets with Volume Control for Laptop, PC, Mac, iPad, Smartphones (Red)
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 case, i-Blason [Ares] Full-body Rugged Clear Bumper Case with Built-in Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 2017 Release (Black)
Adjustable Cell Phone Stand, Lamicall iPhone Stand : [UPDATE VERSION] Cradle, Dock, Holder For Switch, iPhone 8 X 7 6 6s Plus 5 5s 5c charging, Accessories Desk, all Android Smartphone - Black
Spigen Ultra Hybrid [2nd Generation] iPhone 7 Plus Case / iPhone 8 Plus Case with Clear Backing Camera Protection and Air Cushion Technology for iPhone 7 Plus 2016 / iPhone 8 Plus 2017 - Rose Crystal